Register today for VMworld 2017 Europe.
Companies everywhere are transforming into digital businesses. And they’re relying on people like you to make it happen. Change agents and challengers of the status quo. Disruptors and visionaries. Where others see boundaries and obstacles, you find new possibilities and opportunities.
That’s why this year’s VMworld 2017 Europe has been designed for you and your peers. We want you to discover the knowledge and insights you need to chart success on your own terms – whether that be modernising your data center, integrating the power of all clouds, or empowering employees and customers alike with marvellous mobile and digital experiences.
VMworld 2017 Europe is our premier thought leadership and education destination for technology professionals. Join us and the industry’s top thought leaders for four days of innovation and learn new skills, hear expert insights, and gain the tools to enable business success.
This is the one indispensable event to discover the technology, trends and people who are shaping the future of digital business.
Register now and start customising your own VMworld 2017 Europe experience from a vast array of activities, sessions and areas:
- Keynotes from top VMware leaders on the biggest digital business trends
- Hundreds of breakout sessions for VMworld veterans and newcomers alike
- Spotlight sessions for strategy insights and roadmaps on the most pertinent technology topics of today
- Be the first to gain new, free and rapid VMware product learning in our Hands-On-Labs
- Get certified with deep discounts on VMware solutions in real time
- Visit the Solutions Exchange and meet the companies in VMware’s partner ecosystem – from enterprise organisations to rising stars
- Socialise with industry experts over lunch, drinks and networking events
Join us at VMworld 2017 Europe on 11-14 September and let us welcome you to a world where software creates unlimited possibilities.
Welcome to VMworld 2017 Europe.
Follow us on Twitter at @VMware_UK for the latest #VMworld announcements as they happen!