Now in its fifth consecutive year, the annual UK VMware User Group conference has become one of the enterprise IT industry’s most important IT events.
Taking place on Thursday 19th November from 8am to 5pm at Birmingham’s’ iconic National Motorcycle Museum, the UK VMUG User Conference will bring together more customers, thought-leaders, best practice examples, VMware experts and partners than ever before. The day is packed with exclusive sessions, executive discussions and hands-on support, all aiming to help you transform your day-to-day projects and keep your organisation at the forefront of its industry.
Additionally, if you can convince a friend or colleague to come along with you then you’ll both be eligible to win a gift card on the day of the event, helping to make the experience even more rewarding. Just make sure he/she enters your name as a referral upon registering, and you’ll both be eligible to win! You can register for the event here.
You can see a full list of sessions here, but highlights include:
- 8:30 – 9:30 – VMware Keynote: Joe Baguley talks Containers, Microservices, Turtles, Chickens and Other Animals…
- 10:50 – 11:50 – Get the latest on Cloud Native Apps and Project Photon with VMware’s Andy Jenkins & Robbie Jerrom
- 10:50 – 11:50 – Find out what’s new in NSX 6.2 with Michael Armstrong, VMware
- 14:10 – 15:10 – VMware’s Virtual SAN: A Technical Deep Dive and Product Roadmap with Christos Karamanolis and Lee Dilworth, VMware
- 16:00 – 16:50 – Closing Keynote: John Troyer offers advice for architecting Your IT career, discussing the technologies and strategies to get you to the new IT
If you can’t make it to the event, you don’t need to miss out. Stay tuned to the @VMware_UK Twitter account from interviews with spokespeople and experts, live tweets, and all the latest news and views from the conference floor.
We hope to see you all there!