Tomorrow sees the annual UK VMUG User Conference taking place once again at Birmingham’s iconic National Motorcycle Museum. This will be the conference’s fourth year, with a record number of sponsors and even more attendees than last year. For all those VMware users planning on attending, the conference promises a day packed full of exclusive sessions, clinics and talks with VMware experts from all around the world. You can see the full list of sessions here, but some of the highlights include:
- 8:30 – 9:30 – Joe Baguley’s opening keynote and CTO Rant-As-A-Service
- 10:50 – 11:50 – Overview of EVO:RAIL – Mike Laverick, VMware
- 10:50 – 11:50 – Virtual SAN, The First 6 Months – Cormac Hogan, VMware
- 14:10 – 15:10 – vSphere Availability Updates and Tech Preview – Lee Dilworth, VMware
- 16:00 – 16:50 – Closing keynote with Chris Wahl (on the first leg of his European VMUG tour) – Stop being a minesweeper
- All day – VMware Global Support Services Drop-In Clinic – Ask them anything!
On top of all this, we’ll also be running a competition throughout the day – UK VMUG Selfie! All you need to do to enter, and be in with a chance of winning one of three great prizes, is to tweet a photo of yourself at the UK VMUG Conference to the @VMware_UK account with the #UKVMUG hashtag. Looking forward to seeing your great photos.
If you aren’t able to attend the event, we’re going to be interviewing some of the speakers, and we’ll be posting these videos to the blog over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
See you all there!