Terms and Conditions – Amazon Voucher Giveaway NSX Straight-talking tech Survey 2016
February 15th 2016
- Entrants must complete the VMware NSX Straight-talking tech Survey and provide their e-mail address.
- The competition will run up until the 26th of February 2016 – entries submitted after this date will not be accepted. After this date, five winners will be picked at random, one to appear in a comic strip design, and four to receive a £25 or €35 Amazon voucher, depending on the currency in their country of residence.
- VMware will announce the winner via Twitter and on the blog, and will e-mail the winner. The winner must respond to VMware within 48 hours to claim their prize – if no response is received within this timeframe, then VMware will redraw the prize for that individual and announce a new winner.
- VMware’s decisions are final on all matters related to this competition. VMware and its competition parties are not responsible for lost, late, or delayed applications, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any computer line or network, computer equipment, or any combination thereof.
- VMware reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this competition, in whole or in part, or modify this competition in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if VMware determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond VMware’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the competition. VMware reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these official rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, VMware reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. VMware’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that VMware may use their name and additional details provided for competitional purposes without further payment or compensation.
- By being selected as a winner and accepting the prize you allow VMware to contact and request that you make yourself available for reasonable competitional purposes. VMware will provide reasonable notice for the events prior to VMworld Europe.
- Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, other than the administration of the competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this competition but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or substituted for an alternative ticket or cash equivalent.