Guest post: By Jeremy Van Doorn, Director of Pre-Sales, EMEA Network & Security Division, VMware
In today’s digital world, businesses are becoming increasingly exposed to sophisticated cyber attacks. Our research revealed that an astounding 37% of businesses expect to be hit by attacks within the next 90 days, highlighting the importance of strengthening security in organisations.
Business agility is also key as IT teams face increasing pressure to deliver business value in minutes and hours rather than days and weeks. They need to be spending more time on strategic initiatives and less on configuring IT applications which is all too often a manual, slow, error-prone and inconsistent process.
At VMware, we’re dedicated to helping IT professionals boost their knowledge to overcome these challenges as well as providing them with the best solutions to help protect their business. So, throughout September, we offered a four-part webcast series exploring one of the most disruptive technologies of our time; network virtualization. From exploring the benefits of the platform, to discussing best practices, we demonstrate how VMware NSX is revolutionising the industry.
You can watch the webcasts on demand here or select one that particularly interests to you from the list below:
Join this webcast to learn about:
- The Software-Defined Data Center and the role network virtualization and security plays
- How you can simplify network operations through NSX
- Implementing a zero trust architecture to protect critical applications
- The benefits of deploying virtualized networks
Join this webcast to discover:
- The business needs impacting how IT professionals think about networking
- What the challenges are with traditional approaches to networking
- The differences between network virtualization and software defined networking
Watch this webcast to learn about the below use cases of NSX:
- Automating IT – automate the provisioning, configuration, management, and decommissioning of network virtualization and security
- Developer Cloud – Provide your development and test teams with fast access to infrastructure by standardizing the compute, storage, network, and security configurations of full application stacks using templates and policies.
- Multi-Tenancy Cloud – Using micro-segmentation and isolation capabilities, you can maintain isolation between tenants in a multi-tenant cloud environment.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Why businesses need to move away from the traditional approach to networking
- How network virtualization provides a non-disruptive approach
- How VMware NSX can accelerate IT service delivery and time to market
You’ll also discover how Novamedia, a leader in “global giving to charities” around the world, turned to network virtualization to enable them to secure their confidential data, scale rapidly to meet a global audience, as well as reduce their IT spend.
So what are you waiting for? Watch the webcasts from the convenience of your desk here.