Our biggest event of the year returns, and we’re gearing up for the best one yet!
VMworld 2017 Europe is back and we’re bringing you four full days of innovation to accelerate your journey to a software-defined business. From mobile devices, to the data center, to the cloud, you’ll receive the insights and training to help you drive your business innovation and success.
Here’s everything you need to know about the unmissable event:
Where? Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain
When? 11th – 14th of September 2017
Who? Industry’s top thought leaders, VMware experts and fellow IT professionals
Why? The reasons to attend are endless. At VMworld, you can:
- Hear from industry experts on the latest technology and trends
- Discover new and emerging product breakthroughs
- Attend breakout sessions, panel discussions and booth demonstrations
- Explore Hands-on Labs and VMware solutions in real time
- Get certified with deep discounts on VMware Certification Exams
- Meet 130+ VMware partners and exhibitors at the Solutions Exchange
- Enjoy social opportunities, including networking with industry experts, special events and hanging out in VMvillage
So, do you want to be a part of the biggest VMworld yet? Sign up now to become a VMworld insider and be the first to get notified when registration opens.
Over the next 6 months, we’ll be revealing the latest news and announcements about this year’s VMworld on our blog. Want to join the conversation? Check out the event hashtag #VMworld and follow us on Twitter at @VMware_UK.