*Update: Please join us for November’s Online Technology Forum. Click here to sign up: http://bit.ly/1LYImlM and read more about the event here*
Its seven months to VMworld. That’s a long time to wait for technical deep dive sessions, Q&As with our top technical experts and time with our latest hands on labs. However, we have you covered with a wealth of opportunities to grab some more quality time with VMware over the coming months.
First up is a brand new event, the VMware Online Technology Forum, and it’s only three weeks away taking place online on April 15th. It’s free to attend and all you need to do to sign-up is register at bit.ly/1GLRUih.
Designed to cater for anyone with an interest in VMware’s solutions, this online only event is your best chance to hear the latest news and strategies from VMware, enjoy the deep-dives and Q&As we have on offer, and, as already mentioned, get involved with any number of hands-on labs. We’re all extremely excited about offering an event of this magnitude to online audiences, and we’re looking forward to kicking things off in April.
What else is on offer at VMware Online Technology Forum? Here’s our full run down of the event:
- Live Q&As with VMware technical experts, including Joe Baguley, Duncan Epping and Mike Laverick.
- Multiple technology updates and a number of self-paced hands-on labs on the technologies driving IT efficiency and business advantage:
- vSphere 6 – the Foundation for the Hybrid Cloud
- Virtual SAN 6 and Virtual Volumes – What’s New?
- Introducing VMware Integrated OpenStack
- Enabling Micro-Segmentation with NSX
- Introducing Hyper-Convergence with EVO:RAIL
- App Volumes – Revolutionising Application Delivery
To access the VMware Online Technology Forum agenda, please click here.