Do you want to build a business case to adopt a hybrid cloud? If the answer’s yes, then you need to take a look at our Google Hangout. Featuring VMware’s Chief Technologist for Cloud Air in EMEA Richard Munro and two vCloud Air customers (The Hut Group and Cloud Business), the discussion around all things hybrid was also attend by bloggers Julian Wood and Ed Grigson.
The five participants discussed the benefits of using a ‘true’ hybrid cloud solution (such as VMware vCloud Air), and how to build a business case for adopting a hybrid cloud environment. The two bloggers also had the opportunity to ask a number of important questions to Richard and the customers.
You can watch the edited highlights of the Hangout above, or click on the links below to be taken to the relevant section in the video:
- How does VMware define ‘true’ hybrid cloud?
- Advice from Matthew Garrett, Cloud Business, on using vCloud Air
- Advice from Schalk van der Merwe, The Hut Group, on using vCloud Air
Blogger Q&A: Julian Wood, WoodITWork.com:
- Is the hybrid cloud a stepping stone to a pure public cloud environment?
- How does vCloud Air work with other public and hybrid clouds?
Blogger Q&A: Ed Grigson, vExperienced.co.uk , WoodITWork.com:
If you enjoyed the discussion and want to learn more about VMware vCloud Air, then take a look at some of these blog posts. We’ve also got more great Google Hangout discussions lined up for 2015, so make sure you keep your eyes out for them!