Since the launch of our hybrid cloud service, vCloud Air in EMEA, we’ve been waxing lyrical about how great this service is. As always however, we don’t expect you to just take it from us.
There has been a lot of positive buzz surrounding vCloud Air in the news and on social media, and it’s great to see this validated in a recent review by IT manager David Cartwright in one of the UK’s top IT publications, Cloud Pro. The features identified by David as making vCloud Air a fantastic choice for business are:
- The easy to use dashboard with a simple graphical user interface
- The flexibility offered with three different flavours of service: virtual private cloud, disaster recovery and dedicated cloud
- The flexible, entry level pricing models available for each of the above offerings
- The ease with which you can move your existing VMware setup into a vCloud Air environment
- The vCloud Air technical support – working seamlessly with existing VMware support for on-premises solutions
The overall verdict?
“A software vendor ventures into being a service provider, and it looks rather like they’ve done it very well thus far.”
Read the full review for more details and get a run-through of how to use the service on Cloud Pro.