Want to hear how our One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device approach is enabling the digital enterprise?
Then don’t miss our online launch event, which will help inspire, motivate, and deliver the elements you need to move your IT agenda forward in 2016.
The event will be split into two parts. The first will focus on VMware’s digital workspace vision – and will feature some announcements to help you securely deliver and manage any app on any device. The second track will focus on simplifying how you build and manage your hybrid cloud.
Find out more about each track below, and make sure you sign up for the event here.
Track 1 – Deliver and secure your digital workspace
We’re helping customers develop consumer-simple, enterprise-secure digital workspaces that include their desktop and mobile environments along with critical components of security, identity and cloud infrastructure.
Join us Wednesday, February 10 at 9:30 AM GMT to discover:
- How to transform traditional IT culture, process, tools, and budgets by delivering and managing any app on any device from one platform
- What’s new with the VMware Horizon portfolio
- VMware’s new approach for managing desktop and apps in the cloud
Track 2 – Build and manage your hybrid cloud
See how VMware’s enterprise-ready cloud management platform helps accelerate IT service delivery, improve IT efficiency, and optimise IT operations and capital spending.
Tune in on Thursday, February 11 at 9:30 AM GMT to find out how VMware’s software-defined approach can help simplify how you build and manage your hybrid cloud, including:
- How companies are implementing CMPs for intelligent operations, automated IT to IaaS, and DevOps-ready IT
- VMware’s new streamlined product portfolio
- How to future-proof your IT infrastructure with hyper-converged infrastructure