How will VMware NSX help organisations to comply with the new GDPR?
Guest blog: Peter Klint, Senior Director Northern Europe Network and …
Google Hangout: The business benefits of Software Defined Networking
Join us on Friday 27th November for a Google Hangout …
Are you reaping the benefits of Network Virtualization?
Martin Casado, SVP and GM of VMware’s …
- Rethinking the cyber security disconnect
- Are businesses bridging the cyber security gap?
- How will VMware NSX help organisations to comply with the new GDPR?
- Higher Education: Meeting the Student Digital Demand and Academic Freedom.
- Times are changing: Navigating policy and getting to grips with data location
- Digital Upskilling: How the CIO Can Lead the Way
- Digital Skills: The CIO Perspective
- CIOs: Gatekeepers to the digital enterprise?
- The three stages of IT business partnership
- Business Rocks 2016: Is DevOps the new battle ground?
- Is DevOps the new battle ground?
- Guest post: How to protect universities from cyber attacks
- The University Challenge – How to Protect Higher Education Institutions from Cyber Crime
- Guest Post: vROps Webinar Series
- Agents of Change: Simon Harrison, CIO Kingston University
- Recognising VMware’s partner ecosystem at the Partner Innovation Awards
- Joe Baguley Scoops Data Leadership Award
- Agents of Change: Mark Ridley, CIO at Reed.co.uk
- Reimagining what’s possible – join us at Mobile World Congress 2016
- The EU and the changing landscape of public sector IT