We trust that by now you have signed up for the VMware Online Technology Forum. If not here are some reasons you absolutely have to be there.
Firstly the event is free and you don’t have to leave your office to learn more about VMware’s Software-Defined Data Centre, Hybrid Cloud and Business Mobility portfolio – and how these solutions can help you deliver applications and services at speed and scale.
What can you expect to hear about?
- vSphere 6 – the Foundation for the Hybrid Cloud
- Virtual SAN 6 and Virtual Volumes – What’s New?
- Introducing VMware Integrated OpenStack
- Enabling Micro-Segmentation with NSX
- Introducing Hyper-Convergence with EVO:RAIL
- App Volumes – Revolutionising Application Delivery
What’s more is you will be able to gain access to:
- Technology update sessions supported by live chat with experts
- A walk-through of our hands-on labs by VMworld lab captains
- Live audio Q&A sessions with VMware experts
On top of this you will also be able to engage in a live Q&A with VMware technical experts, including Joe Baguley, CTO, EMEA; Duncan Epping, Chief Technologist; and Mike Laverick, Senior Cloud Infrastructure Evangelist.
Don’t forget to diarise Wednesday 15 April 2015, 11:00 – 15:00 and register today at http://bit.ly/1I0cu26.