Experience No Limits! VMworld Europe, one of Europe’s biggest cloud and virtualization events, is creeping ever closer. If you’ve never been and you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, take a look at these ten reasons why you really should already be planning your trip to Barcelona:
- Amazing sessions – You can choose from literally hundreds of technical and content-rich sessions to learn how to help drive your business forward.
- Labs, workshops and demos – What better way to see how VMware’s products can help your business than by trying our solutions for yourself?
- Keynotes – We have a fantastic line-up of keynotes, from the likes of Pat Gelsinger (VMware’s CEO), Bill Fathers (Senior VP and General Manager Hybrid Cloud Services at VMware), Joe Baguley (CTO VMware EMEA), and Carl Eschenbach (VMware COO). https://twitter.com/VMware_UK/status/390485426940547072
- Solution Expo – You’ll get to see and review the latest solutions from our trusted partners, such as EMC and IBM!
- Networking on tap – There will be plenty of opportunities to meet with other industry professionals and old friends (and make new ones), to compare notes and just catch up https://twitter.com/andreleibovici/status/372049643967766528
- vExperts – Get insights directly from those individuals who are closest to our products
- Training and certification opportunities – Receive 50% off of VMware Certification Exam fees at VMworld Europe!
- Barcelona – Not that this city needs an introduction, but our theme of No Limits applies just as well to Barcelona itself, as to VMworld! Boundless opportunities to have a fantastic time – take a look at these awesome things to do in Barcelona.
- Fantastic food – Nothing better than a delicious meal and maybe one or two cervesas? https://twitter.com/NetAppGeek/status/372034662505259009/photo/1
- Entertainment – VMworld is all about celebration, so expect plenty of fun and surprises along the way. Plus, don’t forget the VMworld Party on the final night.
These are just the top ten reasons, and we can guarantee you will leave Barcelona inspired and energised for the year ahead.
So, if you’ve already registered – see you there! If not, what are you waiting for?