Later this week we’ll be running a Google Hangout with some of the top virtualization experts from across Europe. On this Hangout you’ll be able to find the answers to some of the questions that IT departments are asking around the challenges they face today. The Hangout will be taking place this Thursday 11th September at 12:45 GMT – join us to:
- Understand the challenges IT departments are facing in meeting the demands of the wider business
- The most common IT pain points and their impact
- How the latest Software-Defined Data Center and hybrid cloud solutions are being used to overcome these challenges
Taking part in the Hangout are Joe Baguley, EMEA CTO at VMware, Steven Hughes, Cloud Strategy and Thought Leadership at Colt, as well as four invited experts from across Europe. These are:
- Andrea Mauro, virtualization expert and architect and network and storage specialist
- Julian Wood, IT consultant specialising in enterprise infrastructure architecture
- José María González, founder of JmG Virtual Consulting and expert in virtualization and cloud computing
- Olivier Parcollet, IT architect and virtualization consultant
- Jens Söldner, VMware automation, cloud and infrastructure expert and instructor
They will talk about their experiences, including the challenges they face when it comes to using IT to support the wider business. Joe and Steve will be on hand to offer advice and insights for tackling these challenges and you’ll be able to learn first-hand how you can apply this to your business.
So, if you want an insider view on the obstacles IT departments are currently facing and how they are trying to overcome them, why not join us live to watch the discussion? All you need to do is click on the video below.
Not able to join us live? Don’t worry, we’ll be recording the entire Hangout for you to enjoy later, as well as creating bite-size clips.
And remember, VMworld Europe is slowly creeping nearer where you’ll be able to get up to speed on the very latest in virtualization, cloud and mobility. If you’ve not already registered – what are you waiting for? Register now!