Would you like to hear from key influencers in the cloud and mobility industry discussing the challenges IT departments are currently facing and how to deal with them? You’ve come to the right place.
We recently hosted a Google Hangout with our EMEA CTO Joe Baguley, VMware customer Steven Hughes, Cloud Strategy and Thought Leadership at Colt, and four invited experts from across Europe, Julian Wood, José María González, Olivier Parcollet, and Jens Söldner.
Using their wealth of experience, Joe and Steven answered questions from the influencers giving helpful tips on how to overcome the obstacles they’ve been facing.
If you missed the live hangout, not to worry – we’ve recorded the hangout which you can see above, and below we’ve included links to the various sections so you can listen in on the parts you’re most interested in.
- Introduction: What challenges do today’s IT departments face?
- Customer Perspective: Colt
- Q&A session: Modern IT challenges
- Is IT becoming an unnecessary barrier to innovation?
- Are IT buying cycles and silos preventing businesses from taking advantage of the SDDC?
- How can the industry simplify the cloud for businesses?
- How can businesses best take advantage of SDDC?
- How can users go beyond device-centric thinking when looking at their mobile strategy?
- Next stop: VMworld Europe 2014
If you’d like more insights on how to take your IT strategy to the next level, don’t forget to register for VMworld Europe. The general session will feature VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger, COO Carl Eschenbach and Bill Fathers, VP and GM Hybrid Cloud Services, talking about the VMware vision and strategy. On top of that you can choose from 400 sessions and hands-on labs, and network with thousands of other IT professionals and experts.
So, what’s stopping you? Register now!