Even after the VMworld we are still having turbulent times: one exciting event chases the next one and as you can see from our blog posts, VMware is represented on many of them. Next week the NetApp Insight takes place in Berlin from the 16th to 19th November. It is the annual conference for specialists in storage and data management environment. There’s lots of choice for those looking for deep dive technical, you can also participate in self-paced Hands-On Labs, earn NetApp Certifications at no cost, and see exciting new technology in action at the Solutions Expo: Insight Central. And of course you will get information about NetApp solutions and NetApp partners such as VMware. As a Platinum Sponsor VMware is represented on the booth A7 – here you can discuss the latest products and developments with our experts.
Our Highlight: the VMware Perspective Session (18th November, 10.30 am)
On Wednesday the 18th of November at 10.30 am, VMware and NetApp present their joint success story: Learn how the NetApp IT team leveraged VMware Horizon 6 with FlexPod and NetApp All Flash FAS to deliver 10,000 production-ready desktops for a global rollout, in just over a week!
More exciting sessions:
- Monday, 16. November, 11:00 am – 1:15 pm VMware: Implement your private cloud with VMware vRealize Suite (B6 – Hall 2.1)
- Monday, 16. November, 12:15 pm – 13:15 pm: Customer Case Study: eBay – Making VMware Fly, on the move, by adding AFF into a live clustered Data ONTAP landscape (New York 3 – Level 1 Hall 7)
- Tuesday, 17. November, 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm: VMware: EVO:RAIL Technical Deep (B6 – Hall 2.1)
- Wednesday, 18. November 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Monitoring and Managing NetApp and VMware Private Cloud (New York 1 – Level 1 Hall 7)
- Thursday, 19. November, 11:45 am – 12:45 pm: Avoiding the Seven Deadly Sins of VMware Storage Networking (Berlin 2 – Level 3 Hall 7)
Here you will find a complete overview of the numerous events and put together your own programme using the Schedule Builder
This knowledge simplifies your life – or at least visiting NetApp Insight
If your mobile device runs out of battery, you can stop by in the Recharge Lounge, charge your own energy reserves, and lay back with an espresso while waiting for your device to be charged.
If you want to attend NetApp but need approval from your manager, you can find some key points here to convince them.
Even if you can’t make it, stay tuned on our Twitter channel and #NetAppInsight to make sure you don’t miss out.
We are looking forward to meet you personally at our booth!