With over 400 sessions taking place at VMworld Europe, it’s not easy to choose which ones to see. There are different tracks, such as EUC and Hybrid Cloud, sessions for different market segments and audiences, a choice of breakout sessions, customer panels, expert workshops and much, much more. As you’ll have to make a choice, we’ve selected a few you really don’t want to miss to help you out.
- First of all – the keynotes! All the top dogs will be present at VMworld in Barcelona to share their vision and strategy for VMware, including Pat Gelsinger, Carl Eschenbach, Kit Colbert, Joe Baguley and many more. Keep an eye out for further announcements about what to expect from these.
- vCloud Air Networking Technical Deep Dive – Not for the faint-hearted! This session will delve deeper than the basic networking and security features to demonstrate how VMware can help deploy complex applications in the cloud. If you fancy something slightly less technical whilst remaining on this topic, join us for Managing Hybrid Cloud Your Way where you’ll learn how you can use your existing investments, processes, and expertise in management and automation tools to manage your resources and workloads in Hybrid Cloud
- AirWatch Workshop – This expert led workshop will give you an introduction to Enterprise Mobility with AirWatch by VMware. You’ll be shown numerous forms of device management, content and application management on mobile devices, and product experts will be on hand to answer any of your questions. Remember, don’t be late! The queues forms half an hour prior to the start of this great workshop.
- The VMware IT Secret – How did VMware actually deploy the VMware end-user computing portfolio to its employees? A very open and honest session where the VMware IT team, including chief market technologist Brian Gammage, will let you in on the secret to rolling out Horizon and AirWatch to 17,000 employees.
- Ask the Expert vBloggers – Ask the experts is back for its 7th year at VMworld, and always a lot of fun! The industries top bloggers will form a formidable panel ready to answer any of your questions – no powerpoints, no sales pitches, no rules, and, above all No Limits.
- VMware Customers and EVO:Rail – VMware Customers discuss the new VMware EVO: RAIL and how Hyper-Converged Infrastructure is impacting how they manage and deploy Software Defined Infrastructure.
- · Customer panel – journey to the SDDC – Hear directly from VMware customers how they have been implementing a Software-Defined Data Center to achieve numerous benefits for their business including improved infrastructure availability, and optimized performance, capacity and costs. Customers include Ricky Caldwell, Cornerstone Home Lending, Raj Dasgupta, Exostar, and Suzan Pickett, Columbia Sportswear
- There are also a number of great new executive sessions for our Partners with key information on the strategy and focus for VMware in 2015 and beyond, which you can explore in more detail here.
This is just a tiny selection of everything VMworld has to offer. Visit the Schedule Builder to take a look at all the available sessions and plan your day.