In our recent SDDC launch, you’ll have seen we announced the latest version of our flagship virtualization solution, vSphere 6. Forming a core technology on which our ‘one cloud, any application’ approach is built upon, vSphere 6 is the foundation of our hybrid cloud strategy and provides customers with a highly available, resilient on demand cloud infrastructure to run and protect any application.
Packed with some 650 new features and innovations, vSphere 6 will deliver breakthrough new capabilities. vSphere 6 now gives you the ability to:
- Rapidly clone and provision thousands of container instances and virtual machines through vSphere’s instant clone technology
- Provide choice on how to consume your cloud environment through cloud API integration
- Provide high availability by reducing unplanned downtime and eliminating planned downtime for server and storage maintenance
- Streamline routine tasks with vSphere’s repeatable solutions and lower operating expenditures through consistent automation
- Optimise network services for the virtual environment
- Reduce back-end storage systems and enable the most efficient storage utilization in cloud infrastructures.
Find out more about vSphere 6 and what it can do for your business on our 28 Days of February page. Along with discussions around our unified platform, you’ll find lots of resources on getting the most out of vSphere:
- vSphere hands-on-labs
- What’s New in VMware vSphere 6.0?
- vSphere with Operations Management webcast
- vSphere Virtualization Infrastructure white paper
To test-drive all the technical abilities of vSphere 6 and understand the core features and functions, you can download your free trial online today.