The world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, Mobile World Congress, kicks off next week on Monday the 27th of February. At this renowned 4-day event in Barcelona, you’ll be able to discover the VMware technology that can enable you to succeed on your own unique digital transformation journey.
What does VMware mean for mobility?
From the infrastructure to the device to the application, we’ll be discussing the VMware solutions that can accelerate your digital transformation:
- Digital workspace – Hear how the Digital Workspace can help end users access all their virtual desktops, applications, and online services through a single digital workspace
- IoT – Learn how to manage millions of ‘Internet of Things’ devices as easily as one with complete end-to-end control
- Network Function Virtualization – See how to transform network service delivery with unprecedented agility, scalability and improved economics
Where can I find VMware?
Visit us at Hall 3, Stand 3K10 to connect with your peers and network with our vast partner network. if you’d like to discuss your digital transformation journey, request a one-to-one meeting with our VMware experts.
5G technology – keynote
And for those of you who want to hear how mobile technology plays a pivotal role in famous events worldwide, such as the Tokyo Olympic Games, don’t miss VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger’s joint keynote with Atos and Dell from 12:30pm on Wednesday, March 1st. You’ll hear about:
- How the three companies are collaborating to make 5G a reality at the Tokyo Olympic Games
- Enabling a new kind of 3D virtual reality experience for sports viewers around the world
- Addressing the complex cyber security landscape with 5G deployments
- Maximising security on the ground through new innovations in identity management and IoT