Next week we’ll be attending SAP TechEd in Barcelona, where we’ll be demonstrating our latest solutions on stand 7.26 on the show floor. We’ll also be hosting five key sessions during the event, taking a closer look at a range of ways VMware’s solutions can help support your SAP deployment. Take a look below for an overview of the sessions we’ve got lined up:
Tuesday, 10 November
- 11:30 – 12:00, Lounge 1, Show Floor: Automate the Provisioning and Management of Virtualized SAP Software Landscapes – David Gallant, Practice Solution Architect
- 14:30 – 15:00, Lounge 1, Show Floor: Virtualization and Cloud Transformation with SAP HANA and VMware – Sebastian Herrmann, Service Business Manager
Wednesday 11 November
- 15:00 – 15:30, Lounge 1, Show Floor: Run SAP on VMware, Simply, Securely, and Economically: Solution Overview and SAP Support Status – Erik Rieger, Technical Alliance Manager
- 16:15 – 17:15, L11: Virtualize SAP and SAP HANA Landscapes – Erik Rieger Technical Alliance Manager
Thursday 12 November
- 14:30 – 15:00 Lounge 1, Show Floor: How Fujitsu Industrialized the Production of Classical and SAP HANA Platform Systems with VMware – Erik Rieger Technical Alliance Manager
Alongside these in depth sessions, VMware experts will be on our stand on the show floor to answer any questions about using VMware with SAP and SAP HANA solutions.
We’ll also have teams on the ground sharing all the updates from the event, so make sure to follow us @VMware_BE and follow the event hashtag #SAPtd.