With VMworld Europe 2015 starting next week, we recently caught up with some of VMware’s spokespeople to hear from them what VMworld offers each persona. They also shared with us the main technology trends they’re seeing, what these mean for each persona, and how they can use VMworld to bring real innovation to their organisation.
Take a look below to get to each spokesperson Q&A and hear exactly what you need to be looking out for at VMworld:
- Dev Champion – Q&A with Ed Hoppitt, Business Solutions Strategist for VMware Advisory Services
- Data Wizard – Q&A with Rory Choudhuri, Director, Product Marketing, SDDC – VMWare EMEA
- Mobile Sheriff – Q&A with Brian Gammage, Chief Market Technologist
- Security Agent – Q&A with Ted Ranft, VP EMEA SDDC, Network and Security at VMware
- IT Mastermind – Q&A with Matt Piercy, Vice President NEMEA at VMware
- Cloud Pilot – Q&A with Richard Munro, Chief Technologist and Technical Director for vCloud Air EMEA, at VMware
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out the persona agendas we’ve created so that you can learn exactly what you need to from VMworld to deliver maximum value for your business. We look forward to seeing you there soon!