This year’s VMworld Europe will bring together over 10,000 attendees, offering more than 250 sessions including hands-on-labs, workshops and panel discussions – the choice and range is simply astounding. Of course, in today’s liquid IT world, it has to be. The IT department is expected to deliver more services than ever, driving innovation, helping engage customers as well as protect data and critical infrastructure.
With so much to see and do, we want to make sure you can get the most out of VMworld, learning exactly what you need to support your business’ goals. To do this, we’ve created six personas, each focusing on a different aspect of VMworld that can help you in your role. Take a look at the six persona descriptions below, and click through to read more about each persona:
- Coming in first is the Security Agent focused on maintaining the defences at your organisation, and in turn ensuring your company data is safe from threats.
- The App Hero serves as the driving force of the company’s innovation engine. Using agility and speed, these individuals work to develop the applications the business needs to maintain its competitive edge.
- The Cloud Pilot is there to balance the needs of the business with the realities of the IT department, using the latest cloud developments to do just that.
- With the data centre as the beating heart of any organisation, the Data Wizard focuses on maintaining an organisation’s virtual infrastructure and expanding its capabilities through new concepts and technologies.
- Keeping the enterprise environment orderly, the Mobile Sheriff, ensures all employees are empowered through the use of mobile devices and the benefits this brings, without endangering the organisation in any way.
- And finally the IT Mastermind, the head honcho, the one responsible for the smooth operation of all elements of the IT environment. As the cornerstone of all successful modern enterprises, they are tasked with continually delivering more with less and keeping the business going.
Over the next couple of days and weeks we’ll be sharing personalised agendas for each persona, as well as getting some of VMware’s top experts to tell us more about the challenges facing each role, and what they can expect to learn at VMworld.
And if you haven’t registered yet, make sure you do before it’s too late!