Yes, we’re back in Barcelona (love the weather here) 🙂
Continuing the flow of great partner activity and events we’ve seen recently, next week we’ll be making a return to the Fira in Barcelona (where VMworld Europe took place last month) for HP Discover.
The event is taking place from 2-4 December, with exhibitors from across the spectrum of business IT showcasing their latest products and solutions. VMware will be there at stand 503, where you can learn all about the HP and VMware partnership and what this can do for your business, such as simplified virtualization management and enhanced protection of your physical and virtual IT assets.
If you’re going, make sure you don’t miss our top five things to see and experience in and around the VMware stand:
- The in-booth theatre – get a more immersive experience of our products and see how VMware can really drive value for your business.
- Interactive Demo pods – don’t just hear from us how HP and VMware are working together to help you improve your IT strategy – get involved with all the available solutions.
- Fantastic giveaways – at previous events we’ve seen wireless speakers, yoyos, coffee and more, but visit us next week to see what we’ve got in store this time!
- On-stand entertainment – we’ve got a great comedic duo lined up for you at the stand. Comedy, juggling, and uni-cycling – need we say more?
- Finally – the VMware team! We are open and ready to talk to you about everything from SDDC, to NSX and EVO:RAIL and more – just come and chat to us, we look forward to seeing you.
In addition to our stand activity there will also be a number of great sessions by top VMware execs such as Rory Choudhuri, Senior Product Marketing Manager, who will be talking EVO:RAIL. Watch out for our upcoming blog post where we’ll give you all the details.
Make sure to keep an eye on @VMware_BE during the show, where we’ll be live-tweeting images, videos and vines from the show. And don’t forget, stand 503 – see you there!